20% of all the profits from the record label will be used to buy & burn the token and increase its value for the holders, while the remaining 80% of the profits will be donated to suicide prevention and mental health charities. Check out Mind Records HERE
Mind Music will harness the power of music to capture the imagination of the world. Millions of people suffer everyday with poor mental health. Mind Music will collaborate with major worldwide artists to raise awareness on a global scale. Through our album releases, we will #breakthestigma, and bring people together for an incredibly important, long overdue conversation. We WILL reach the stars! Join us and be part of a musical revolution.
Our record label Mind Records is already live! Our released music is on Spotify, YouTube, tiktok and Instagram. Please visit the record label website from the link below to find out more information about the record label and the music released so far.