About Mind Music

Mind Music is the brainchild of Mark Hamilton. Mark has been working in and around music industry most of his life, putting Mind Music in an advantageous position. Mark’s lifelong experience within the industry will surely take this project to the stars!

Mind Music powers its own independent record label – Mind Records. Mind Records will be releasing a series of albums to raise money and awareness for Mental Health. We have already begun our work. So far, our first single has been released and our first album recorded. 80% of the profits from the album sales will be donated to suicide prevention and mental health charities, while the remaining 20% of profits will be used to buy and burn Mind Music Token.

We will form partnerships and collaborations with many established and well-known musicians, consistently producing and releasing albums to raise the importance of mental health. The more we release the higher the value of the token for our supporters. Please read more about the ‘Mental Health Awareness Through Music’ project below to understand what the project is all about, and in his own words, why Mark Hamilton created it.

The Project

When Coronavirus lockdown froze my music event business in March 2020, I was left with no business and a multitude of problems that started to affect my mental health. To help myself, instead of organising music events I went back to my first love, making music, as a way of managing my own mental health whilst I dealt with the fallout of Coronavirus on my livelihood. Reaching out to old friends and other professional musicians, I found they were having their own struggles and that many people across the globe were also struggling with their mental health due to lockdown, losing their jobs or businesses, and having to find a way to adjust to a different way of life that may last long after Coronavirus.

I wanted to create a music project that focused on raising awareness and breaking the stigma of mental illness and at the same time celebrate the genius of great musicians who had themselves suffered with mental health problems.

I want this project to reach as many people as possible because, for me, this music is not about a career. It is a way to call attention to the silent epidemic of mental illness that has taken the lives of countless artists and individuals. I cover songs by musicians who were lost too soon to suicide and drug abuse. I hope to show people who are suffering with mental illness that they are not alone, that there is a huge community of people reaching out their hands.

" Mark Hamilton "

Meet Our Team

#

Mark Hamilton Founder / CEO

I started making music for this project to cope with my own mental health issues during the initial stages of the pandemic. I see crypto as a way to take my concept to a whole new level. Mind Records will become is a ‘not-for-profit’ international record label that focuses on raising money for mental health awareness while rewarding its holders. With major artist collaborations we will make a huge difference!

#

David Gull Research & Development

David does the heavy lifting, from data analysis to testing code to managing communities. He’s not afraid to tackle new challenges and makes seemingly difficult tasks simple. He has extensive expertise in analyzing and implementing creative smart contracts. He’s a quick learner, proficient in figuring out how things work, and regularly improves upon previously settled methods. Just look at him. He’s a mad scientist.

#

Debbie Lee Business Development

Hey there my names Deb, I’ve been in the crypto space since 2017 and am the Gig Manager for a few of my husbands bands here in Australia. I was attracted to Mind Music because of my passion for live music and because I believe that music helps heal trauma. In 1989 my then partner died by suicide after suffering depression. Music played a big part in moving on from that horrific experience. The team is passionate about bringing awareness to mental health through music.

Earn Mind Music
Rewards
Baby Mind