Our Vision

At Mind Music. we want to help people suffering with depression and other forms of Mental Illness. Using the power of music to relate to sufferers, we want to show them that they are not alone and inspire hope through understanding. We want to provide a musical outlet, enabling people to begin their journey to a more stable mind.

Mind Music will eventually become its own independent record label collaborating with artists around the world. The recorded music industry is worth over $20 Billion every year. We hope to capture just a small proportion of this market and make a difference to millions of people suffering.

In the shorter term, we will be releasing our first vinyl record, setting up a staking platform & selling our own range of merchandise! The staking platform, Merchandise and our first vinyl release will be completed by the end of 2021. 80% of the profits from Merchandise and record sales will be donated to Mental Health Awareness and Suicide prevention charities, while the remaining 20% of profits will be used to Buy and Burn Mind Music Coin and increase its value for holders.