Goals & Plans

We have a transaction tax of 4% on each Mind Music Token transaction. We will use the money collected from this tax to further the project development. It will cost around $40,000 to Record, Release and sufficiently promote our first album release. 80% of the profits raised from the record sales of every release will be donated to mental health and suicide prevention charities, while the remaining 20% will be used to Buy & Burn Mind Music Token and increase its value for holders.

Additionally (and covid permitting), a series of fund-raising Live music events will be planned in various locations around Europe in 2022. All wallets that hold a minimum of 100b Mind Music Token will be airdropped a FREE ticket to attend any of the events they choose.

DEC - JAN 2022

✔️ Release first single

✔️ Launch Mind Records Label Brand

✔️ Run Mind Week Campaign 

FEB-MAR 2022

✔️ Begin Recording Second Single

✔️ List on First CEX

✔️ Launch Exclusive Staking Pools

✔️ CMC Airdrop Campaign

✔️ Release Founder NFT Series 

✔️ List on Second (Tier 2) CEX

APR - MAY 2022

✔️ Expand artist repertoire of record label and begin work on multiple artist releases

👉 Release exclusive range of merchandise (Shipped In-house) 

✔️ First charity donation during Mental Health Awareness week

👉 First Buy & Burn Event to take place during Mental Health Awareness week 

👉 Complete sale of 1000 Founders series NFT's 

👉 List on Third (Tier 2) CEX

JUN - JUL 2022

👉 Release First CD & Vinyl Album on Public Sale

👉 Launch Mind Music on ETH & MATIC with active cross chain bridge

👉 Release ambassador program with Major Celebrity support 

👉 List on fourth(Tier 2) CEX

👉 List on fifth (Tier 2) CEX

AUG - SEP 2022

👉 First ‘LIVE’ fundraising & Awareness event in the UK sponsored by Mind Records

👉 Begin early stages of planning for various fundraising shows around Europe in 2023 

👉 List on sixth(Tier 2) CEX

👉 List on seventh(Tier 2) CEX

OCT - NOV 2022

👉 Major artist collaborations announced

👉 Multiple new artist releases  

👉 Major (Tier 1) Exchange listing 

DEC 2022

👉 Christmas Fundraising Album Released

2023

👉 Worldwide Tours and Fundraisers

<<<<<<< HEAD ======= >>>>>>> 61cd570bee360d68be18b4a77b9bb60b6d81977b