Goals & Plans

We have a transaction tax of 4% on each Mind Music Coin transaction. We will use the money collected from this tax to further the project development. It will cost around $40,000 to Record, Release and sufficiently promote our first album release. 80% of the profits raised from the record sales of every release will be donated to mental health and suicide prevention charities, while the remaining 20% will be used to Buy & Burn Mind Music Coin and increase its value for holders.

Additionally (and covid permitting), a series of fund-raising Live music events will be planned in various locations around Europe in 2022. All wallets that hold a minimum of 100b Mind Music Coin will be airdropped a FREE ticket to attend any of the events they choose.

September

✔️ AMA Satoshi Club

✔️ Release of Tech Rate Audit

Launch of merchandise store

Coin Market Cap Listing

Coin Gecko Listing

October

Launch of Mind Music Staking platform

Influencer Marketing Campaign

Studio recordings

November

Complete the recording/mastering of the first release

Announce artist Collaborations

Establish Record Label Brand

Dec/Jan 2022

Release first CD & Vinyl

Feb-Mar 2022

Begin Recording Second Release

Apr/May 2022

Expand artist repertoire of record label and begin work on multiple artist releases

Jun/Jul 2022

Release Second CD & Vinyl

Aug/Sep 2022

Various Fundraising Live Shows Around Europe

Oct/Nov 2022

Major artist collaborations & Multiple artist releases

Dec 2022

Christmas Fundraising Album Released

2023

Worldwide Tours and Fundraisers